26 - 29 February 2020
Le Méridien, New Delhi
- Philosophy of Tunnelling
- Fundamentals of rock mechanics related to tunnelling
- Site investigation and ground characterisation
- Geological factors affecting tunnelling
- Tunnel construction techniques in hard and soft grounds: Drill-&-blast, shield tunnelling, Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM), cut-&-cover tunnels
- Tunnel alignment selection issues
- New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM), Norwegian Method of Tunnelling (NMT), ADECO-RS Method
- Tunnel support design - Empirical methods, analytical methods, numerical methods
- Numerical methods of analysis and design of tunnels using various software tools from Rocsicence, world's leading developers of geotechnical software
- Tunnelling hazards: squeezing, rock burst, chimney formation, face collapse, flowing ground, flooding etc.
- Ground stabilisation and ground water control: dewatering, compressed air, grouting, ground freezing, forepoling, face dowels, roof umbrella
- Shotcrete technology
- Rock bolts and dowels
- Constraints of urban tunnelling
- Cut-&-cover metro structures
- Planning and logistics aspects of mechanized metro tunnelling
- Ground settlement due to tunnelling
- Tunnel instrumentation
- Tunnel waterproofing
- Tunnel ventilation
- Tunnelling case-histories
--- Rs 20,000 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM SAARC COUNTRIES
--- USD 550 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
What is Covered In Course Fee
- Lectures For Four Days
- Course Material
- Lunch And Tea/Coffee On Four Days
Cementaid International specialized in manufacturing admixtures and surface treatments for improving concrete used in the building industry.
Since the inception of the company in 1953, we have serviced and supported many major industries owned by private and public sectors. The story behind our success is building a network among our customers, suppliers and staff. An extremely important part of our business is ensuring that customers can always depend on our advice and products to help them improve their quality of work.
As part of our ongoing drive for quality, our operations system has been further formalised into a full Quality Management System compliance to the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Standard & Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001:2007. Our aim is to ensure that we will always have the best product and service to meet our customers’ requirements. As such, we commit to work closely with an array of quality manufacturers only. We also serve to provide up to data technical and new product information to our customers from our business network. To ensure best service, we only engage dedicated sales personnel to serve our clients. In addition, our management consists of managers who have years of experience from the building industries. They will serve to give the best recommendations that suit our customers’ needs.
BioID GmbH, Germany
BioID GmbH, Germany has pioneered the development of ADA solution for real time health monitoring of any civil structure for an early detection of impending disaster. The ADA system uses special type of fiber optic sensing cable capable of monitoring strain and temperature. The solution can be gainfully and effectively applied for following domains deploying the services of Sole System Integrator i.e. Krishna Geo Earth, India.
Kasturi Metal Composites
Kasturi Metal Composites P Ltd , India is the largest manufacturer of Loose and Glued
steel fibers for concrete reinforcement and Steelwool Fibers for Friction Linings in India.
Its Brand Duraflex™ Steel Fibers –is the most preferred brand in India for various national and International Projects for Tunnel Shotcreting and Flooring of Road, rail, and Hydro Electric Projects Tunnel Shotcrete, and precast concrete component and underground caverns.
It has been awarded “Best Industry Award” from Govt. of Maharashra for the Year 2010-11 and has been a pioneer in providing value addition products and services since last decade.
Le Méridien New Delhi
Delhi 110001, India
Phone +91 11 2371 0101
Dr. Manoj Verman
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,
Ms. Asma Sathar
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,